School and Group Farm Tours
We accept reservations for fall school tours Monday – Friday. Cost is $5 per child and $5 per adult with 1 teacher free per every 15 students.
Our tour guide walks your group through the orchard and vegetable fields. Come learn how produce grows in an interactive and hands on way.
Groups must have at least 15 children to schedule. Smaller groups may be combined with another school or you can choose to experience the farm on your own (minimum fee of $75). Home School groups may have one free teacher per 15 children.
*Tours are Monday – Friday ONLY, from September 18th through October 20th. Our last tour of the day is no later than 11:00 a.m.
Please call us after August 1 each year to schedule for fall.
We want to make your trip as fun & educational as possible. Each tour will have one tour guide & will consist of the following:
- Educational walking tour of orchard & vegetable fields, emphasizing growing & harvesting apples & other fall crops.
- A walk through our corn maze & the children’s playhouse.
- Each child receives an apple, a cup of pasteurized apple cider, a cinnamon donut, & a small gourd pumpkin.
- Each adult will receive an apple, a cup of cider, & a donut.
To make your tour go smoothly, we suggest the following:
- Please arrive a few minutes early. Late arrivals may have a shortened tour.
- Outdoor restrooms are available in September & October. We ask that all school groups use these restrooms. Hand sanitizers are in each restroom unit.
- Picnic tables are available for lunch. It is your responsibility to clean up lunch trash.
- Children must be monitored at all times. Undisciplined children may cause early tour termination.
- Your tour guide will accept payment upon your arrival. If you need to use a purchase order, please inform your guide. Please have an accurate count ready for your guide. Payment is accepted in cash, check, or credit card.
- We will tour rain or shine unless you decide to cancel. Please call at least 1 hour prior to the tour for cancellations (9 – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday). We do not have indoor facilities. Heavy rain may shorten the length of the tour.
- Make sure the children are dressed for the weather (hats, boots, etc.).
- We ask that you do not bring all the children in our market together. It disrupts our regular customers. Please take turns & use chaperones to visit our market in small groups.
- Because of the yellow jackets that are active in the fall, you may wish to have your donuts & cider at school. Please inform your tour guide so we may prepare your treat.