School and Group Farm Tours
We accept reservations for fall school tours Monday – Friday. Cost is $5 per child and $5 per adult with 1 teacher free per class.
Our farm tour guide walks your group through the orchard and vegetable fields. Your group will learn in a fun way how produce grows.
Groups must have at least 15 children to schedule. Smaller groups can be combined with another school or you can choose to experience the farm on your own (minimum fee of $75). Home School groups may have one free teacher per 20 children.
*Tours are Monday – Friday ONLY, from the middle of September to the end of October. Our last tour of the day is no later than 1:00 p.m.
Please call us after August 1 each year to schedule for fall.
We want to make your trip as fun & educational as possible. Each tour will have one tour guide & will consist of the following:
- Educational walking tour of orchard & vegetable fields, emphasizing growing & harvesting apples & other fall crops.
- A walk through our corn maze & the children’s playhouse.
- Each child receives an apple, a cup of pasteurized apple cider, a cinnamon donut, & a small gourd pumpkin.
- Each adult will receive an apple, a cup of cider, & a donut.
To make your tour go smoothly we suggest the following:
- Please arrive a few minutes early. Late arrivals may have a shortened tour if there is a group following your group.
- Outdoor restrooms are available in September & October. We ask that all school groups use these restrooms. Hand
sanitizers are in each restroom unit.
- We have dogs on the farm. They are very friendly & love children.
- Picnic tables are available for lunch. It is your responsibility to clean up lunch trash.
- Children must be monitored at all times in the play area & by the lake. We also ask that discipline be maintained on the tour.
- Your tour guide will accept payment upon your arrival. If you need to use a purchase order, please inform your
guide. Please have an accurate count ready for your guide. Payment is accepted in cash, check, or credit card.
- We will go rain or shine unless you decide to cancel. Please call at least 1 hour prior to the tour for cancellations (9 – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday). We do not have indoor facilities. Heavy rain may shorten the length of the tour.
- Make sure the children are dressed for the weather (hats, boots, etc.).
- We ask that you do not bring all the children in our market together. It disrupts our regular customers. Please take turns & use chaperones to visit our market in small groups.
- Because of the yellow jackets that are active in the fall, you may wish to have your donuts & cider at school. Please inform your tour guide so we may prepare your treat.